SafeZone Drop-In Center for Homeless Youth
No appointments necessary – just drop in!
SafeZone is located at 130 East 7th Street in downtown Saint Paul, near the corner of 7th and Robert Streets. Find more information on our new site here.
Drop-In Center Hours:
Monday - Friday: 1:00pm - 8:00pm
Saturday: 1:00pm - 5:00pm
Medical Walk-In Clinic Hours:
Monday - Friday: 1:00pm - 5:00pm
Mental Health Counseling Walk-In Hours:
Monday - Thursday: 1:00pm - 6:00pm
Do you need help with food, clothing, or finding a place to stay? Visit SafeZone, a drop-in center for youth ages 14–24. Located in downtown Saint Paul, we are open Monday through Saturday. Services offered at SafeZone include:
- Case Managers are available every day to assist you with finding shelter, housing, jobs, and more.
- Clothing Closet: On-site clothing closet with hygiene items.
- Computer Lab/ Resource Room: Research jobs and apartments; complete your resume (assistance is available!).
- Food shelf/ Meals Sandwiches and a hot meal are served daily. A small food shelf is available for emergency use.
- GED Teachers are available Monday through Thursday during the school year.
- The Independent Living Skills Program offers assistance finding housing and jobs, weekly classes to help you live on your own successfully.
- Walk-in medical services are available - see hours above.
- Walk-in counseling is available Monday through Thursday - see hours above.
- All services are free. We can help you apply for insurance.