We serve 11-24 year olds!
Schedule an appointment by calling 651.772.5555.
Monday: 10:00am – 6:00pm
Tuesday: 9:00am – 8:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am – 6:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am – 8:00pm
Friday: 9:00am – 3:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am - 1:00pm
Same day and walk-in appointments welcome (walk-in appointments may require longer wait times).
Confidential Healthcare for Youth ages 11-24
- With or without insurance
- Low Cost EMERGENCY CONTRACEPTION
- Pregnancy testing
- All birth control options
- Urine STD testing and treatment
- Pregnancy care and case management
- General Medical Care for illness, school physicals
- Child and Teen Check-Ups
- Safer Sex Supplies
- MN Family Planning + STD Hotline chat
- On line
- Text ASKMN to 66746
- Birth Control, Pregnancy testing, STD testing at No cost or low cost. Please ask we will help you!
Minnesota Family Planning Program
NO COST or LOW COST
- Between ages 15-24
- A Minnesota resident
- A U.S. citizen (or non-citizen eligible for federally funded programs)
- Not pregnant
- Not enrolled in Medical Assistance, MinnesotaCare, General Assistance Medical Care, or another state-funded program
If your income is within limits below, you may qualify for no cost care:
||WEEKLY INCOME LIMIT
|2 people (you plus one)
|3 people (you plus two)
|More than three
||Add $660 per person
||Do not qualify
Download an MFPP application (PDF)
Bring to your appointment:
- The most recent 30 days worth of payment stubs from your job. If you have more than one job bring in stubs from each job you have. If you don't have a job that is okay, don't worry about it.
- Your proof of citizenship.
- Your MN driver's license or MN state ID or a school ID that has your photo on it. (U.S. passport if you do not have a MN state ID).
- Find out your social security number.
If you do not qualify for MFPP, some services are free and we will provide a
sliding fee discount to keep your costs low for services that are not free.
We do not turn anyone away for inability to pay.