TITLE: Case Management Supervisor
REPORTS TO: Clinic Operations Manager
The Clinic Case Management Supervisor provides direct case management services to high risk young women and their partners who are pregnant and/or newly parenting. This person is also responsible for providing supervision and leadership for case management services at Face to Face’s main clinic location. The Clinic Case Management Supervisor also facilitates and provides leadership for agency-wide (clinic and SafeZone locations) case management training, best practice sharing, communication protocols, and quality assurance protocols.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Prenatal Case Management (75%)
- Provide intensive case management to pregnant and/or newly parenting clients. Intensive case management will include (but is not limited to) the following:
- Completing an intake assessment;
- Assisting clients in developing a case management plan including goals in the areas of housing, transportation, education, career exploration, safety, childcare, parenting, self-care, money management and life management skills;
- Assisting clients in applying for public assistance as needed, including attending appointments with them as needed;
- Making referrals to other community programs as appropriate;
- Making home visits to clients as needed;
- Providing ongoing support, resources, advocacy and crisis management;
- Maintain ongoing working relationships with staff from state, county, and community agencies serving the same population in order to facilitate referrals;
- Work closely with clinic staff, including participation in work groups, case conferences, and other efforts to coordinate prenatal care;
- Arrange transportation for clients to prenatal clinic or other appointments as necessary;
- Coordinate medical services with clinic staff and the OB/GYN providers; and
- Co-facilitate prenatal education classes.
Clinic Case Management Supervision (15%)
- Supervise case managers based at the main clinic location (excluding mental health case managers);
- Develop and implement systems, protocols, and programs to manage the work of the case management team in order to ensure exceptional patient care and care coordination;
- Work with Clinic Operations Manager and the case management team to achieve goals and objectives of specific grants including tracking data necessary for grant reporting;
- Provide Case Consultation/Supervision to team on a regular basis;
- Ensure on-time and excellent completion of all case management related grant proposals, reports, and other requirements;
- Attend appropriate grantee meetings;
- Schedule and facilitate weekly team meetings;
- Work with case managers to ensure coordination of all client events;
- Manage program activities and budget; and
- Work with the team to ensure an adequate supply of program and client supplies at all times.
Agency-wide Leadership (10%)
- Ensure case management is being done in the context of our nine guiding principles for helping youth overcome homelessness (journey oriented, trauma informed, non-judgmental, harm reduction, trusting youth-adult relationships, strengths-based, positive youth development, holistic, collaboration);
- Establish systems and processes to ensure communication among case managers at different locations, particularly related to shared clients;
- Implement agency-wide case management forums for shared learning, skill development, and relationship building;
- Work with case managers across the agency to develop shared quality assurance structures and protocols to ensure the highest possible level of service for our clients;
- Build positive relationships with all Face to Face case managers, including those at the SafeZone location;
- Take initiative in identifying appropriate, innovative educational materials for our clients; and
- Represent Face to Face case management at appropriate community forums and events.
- Model behavior that is consistent with, and supportive of, healthy adolescent development;
- Model excellent internal and external customer service;
- Maintain patient confidentiality as required by agency’s policies and HIPAA;
- Comply with agency’s written employment policies; and
- Perform other tasks and projects as requested.
Typical Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- Ability to perform duties and responsibilities typical of an office environment;
- Reliable source of transportation (a valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance are required if using a personal vehicle)
- Ability to perform duties outlined on this job description;
- This position works during normal business hours and may include some evening and/or weekend hours.
- Reasonable accommodations to these physical demands will be made for disabled individuals.
- Minimum Bachelor’s/equivalent degree in social work/human services OR equivalent experience required;
- Three or more years of case management experience, preferably with at-risk populations and/or youth;
- Solid assessment and case management skills;
- Excellent leadership and management skills, particularly with an ability to influence others without direct positional authority;
- Experience developing and implementing systems, processes, or protocols;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects, deadlines, and competing priorities;
- High degree of problem-solving skill;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work sensitively and effectively with diverse populations;
- Ability to work independently, exercising good judgment and involving others when necessary;
- Good crisis management skills and the ability to navigate stressful situations well; and
- Positive attitude and ability to work with and motivate a team.
Hours and Benefits:
This is a full-time position at 37.5 hours a week. Benefits include: medical and dental insurance, generous PTO, Holiday Pay, Short and Long term disability, and Employer paid life insurance.
How To Apply:
E-mail cover letter and resume to Ta Vongharath, Human Resource Manager at:
. Subject line: CM Supervisor
Candidates from diverse and underserved populations encouraged to apply
Equal Opportunity Employer